The World Pull-Up Organization is unequivocally opposed to the practice of doping in sport. Our Anti-Doping Rules follow the rules and regulations of the Finnish Anti-Doping Agency (FINADA), a signatory to the WADA Code.
In order to be eligible to compete in events authorized or recognized by the World Pull-Up Organization, including the World Pull-Up Championships, the competitor must sign our Anti-Doping Agreement at least three (3) months before his/her first competition. Once the agreement is in effect, the competitor is subject to doping control at any time. The agreement continues in full force until terminated in writing by either party.
1. Read the terms of the Anti-Doping Agreement
2. Fill out your personal and contact details
3. Print out the agreement and sign it
4. Scan or photograph the signed agreement
5. Email the scan or the photograph to email@example.com
6. Keep the printed document for your records
For more information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org